Anantara Quy Nhon Villas Redefines Luxury Travel in Vietnam
Quy Nhon (Vietnam) – December 12, 2018 (travelindex.com) – Minor Hotels announced the opening of Anantara Quy Nhon Villas, Vietnam. The property offers an upscale beachfront hideaway comprising 26 private pool villas inspired by the indigenous beauty of the Vietnamese coastline. Located in a secluded bay amidst 7.2 hectares of landscaped tropical gardens, the resort boasts a secluded Anantara spa, Sea.Fire.Salt beachside restaurant and dedicated host services.
– Quy Nhon is an untouched destination where authentic local experiences and serendipitous moments abound
– Anantara Quy Nhon Villas is a boutique resort offering a complete escape with private pools in each of the 26 villas
– Anantara Quy Nhon Villas offers a comprehensive wellness concept with visiting practitioners, spa activities and seminars
– Guests at Anantara Quy Nhon Villas can look forward to an elevated service courtesy of a dedicated host in each villa
– The signature Dining By Design concept offers a range of settings and cuisines including the Castaway Sunset Dinner experience on an uninhabited island
– Local experiences include carefully researched itineraries and tours conducted by Anantara Quy Nhon guides.
Quy Nhon is one of the last untouched areas of Vietnam with vast green rice paddies, long stretches of picturesque beaches and ancient Cham era (11th – 13th Century) temples dotting the country side. The beauty of the destination speaks for itself and as yet remains relatively undiscovered by international tourists (for now).